The Valhalla League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Invictus, Team! Combat positions

2 posters

Go down

Sky Invictus, Team! Combat positions Empty Sky Invictus, Team! Combat positions

Post by SkyInvictus Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:13 am

Hey! The name is Sky. My real name is Leon but most of my friends call me Sky. Anyways, this is my 3rd attempt to go against a league. Let's just say I lost to the 1st champion so I moved on to another server. On my Second, I managed to get close to defeating the Champion but he had lucky with Freezing hax but whatever. Now I'm here on my 3rd attempt. So here's my team.. TEAM! ATTENTION!
Lily- My beautiful Cradily. Sure she's hundreds years old, but look at her. x3
Sky Invictus, Team! Combat positions 346
Leo- My eletric beast. His attacks are wicked and unexpected, so best be prepared.
Sky Invictus, Team! Combat positions Electivire%28DP%29Sprite
Harmoney- The graceful Togekiss. My mother giving me an egg.. and out came togepi. Now, a fast jet.
Sky Invictus, Team! Combat positions 468_togekiss_1_m
Geyser- The one that trusted me. My first catch in a fishing trip as a Magikarp, and now.. powerful friend.
Sky Invictus, Team! Combat positions 130
Aster- My first pokemon I ever caught as a Riolu. Sure he didn't listen, but managed to get a change of heart.
Sky Invictus, Team! Combat positions Lucario_sprite_by_mvidmaster
Volcan- My starter and close friend. I believe in him when no one else would. Since then, he saved me countless times and our bond can't be any stronger.
Sky Invictus, Team! Combat positions 157_typhlosion_front_norm
Well there they are. Sure some aren't that great, but I put my faith in them and do what I can to be the best. Well.. I'm ready.
SkyInvictus
SkyInvictus

Back to top Go down

Sky Invictus, Team! Combat positions Empty Re: Sky Invictus, Team! Combat positions

Post by Lohrak Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:35 pm

Now that our server's back up, hope to see you again~
Lohrak
Lohrak

https://www.facebook.com/Lohrak

Back to top Go down